Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 204/365 - Fogo de Chao(down)



These are the funky light fixtures from the place I ate lunch today. I missed my friend Chris' birthday camping trip at the beach last weekend because of my trip to NYC, so today I made it up to him by taking him for lunch at his favorite restaurant -- Fodo de Chao. Fogo is a Brazilian steakhouse that offers all the meat you can eat. Servers walk by with various cuts of meat on skewers and saw hunks off and drop them on your plate.

Chris and I were there for an hour and between the two of us I think we ate approximately half a cow. We both had a serious case of meat bloat/food coma afterward. I don't think I'll need to eat any more meat for a week. Right after we got back from Fogo, Chris had to go straight to a meeting with a couple of businessmen from India. Good thing he didn't tell them what he'd just done for lunch. That might not have gone over too well.

(Taken with my Nikon Coolpix S200)

No comments: