Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 234/365 - In Seattle



After a 2.5 hour flight, a 2 hour layover, and a 3.5 hour flight, I finally arrived in Seattle this afternoon. Once I got checked into the hotel, I met up with my brother and the rest of our small herd (there are 8 of us all together – me, my brother, my sister-in-law, some of their friends and some of her relatives) and we headed down to the Pike Place Market (that’s it pictured above) to get a bite to eat and wander about for a bit. It was a rather touristy spot, but still kinda cool. Some of the street performers were interesting. There was one guy who kept four hula hoops spinning while playing the guitar, balancing a second guitar on his chin (and occasionally reaching up to strum it), and blowing on a harmonica. I had to tip him after that. I figured he earned it. Who says guys can’t multi-task?

(Taken with my Nikon D90)

No comments: