Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 361/365 - A Good Day for a Long Walk



The weather was gorgeous today, so I decided to have lunch at a riverside cafe in Georgetown and then walk home along the Mt. Vernon Trail. I brought my portable radio with me so I could listen to Charlie and Dave calling the last Nationals game of the year as I walked. The Nats were gracious enough to send their game against the Braves to extra innings so I was able to listen to the broadcast all the way home. Now that I'm home, however, I wish they'd hurry up and finish off the Braves so I can focus on watching the Broncos play the Cowboys.

(Taken with my Nikon Coolpix S200)

UPDATE: The Nats won the game 2-1 in the 15th inning. It was the longest game in Washington Nationals history. After starting this season with a 7-game losing streak, the Nats finished the season with a 7-game winning streak. Baseball is a funny game.

No comments: