Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 107/365 - What Ails Me



Dang you Barack Obama! Being out in the cold for your concert and swearing in have left me with cooties. What started out Tuesday night as a scratchy throat has now added sniffly and sneezy to its repertoire.

Like most guys, I'm pretty much useless when I'm sick (and only slightly more useful when I'm well). I emailed in sick this morning (sure beats calling in sick) and now I plan to spend the day swaddled in my bathrobe and curled up on the couch watching movies and napping.

This better get better soon. There's another roller derby match at the DC Armory tomorrow night and I want to go. Come on, DayQuil!

(Taken with my Nikon Coolpix S200)

2 comments:

Meeg said...

That sucks. Get well soon.

Kevin said...

Thanks dude. Makes you wonder how many people Obama got sick between his cold outdoor concert and swearing in. Next time they should hold it in South Beach.