Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 113/365 - Dinner at Johnny Rockets



I had originally planned on getting a half-price ticket to see Signature Theatre Company's production of "Les Miserables" tonight. I got busy at work though and didn't remember to buy the ticket until after Ticketplace had already closed for the day. Phooey.

So I swung by the Pentagon City mall instead to pick up a new coat to take to Venice with me next month. I didn't want to lug my overcoat or peacoat with me, and I wanted something heavier and dressier than just a fleece. I found a dark grey jacket that I think will work pretty well. Should keep me warm and keep me from looking too much like a bumpkin. And it was on sale for half-price -- bonus!

After buying the coat at Macy's I popped into the Johnny Rockets at the mall for dinner (tuna melt on rye, order of half-rings, half-fries and a vanilla Coke). I like Johnny Rockets, but I try not to eat there too often. Pretty much everything they have is fried and I'm not trying to die anytime soon.

Although their chocolate-peanut butter shakes are pretty much to-die-for.

(Taken with my Nikon Coolpix S200)

No comments: