Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 222/365 - Winging My Way Home



Flew home from my niece's wedding in Houston today. This shot was taken inside one of the American Airlines terminals at Dallas-Fort Worth Airport. My day started with me at my sister's lake house sitting on the dock looking out over the water and ended with me sitting at my computer going through the 600+ photos I took over the course of the weekend.

Being a wedding photographer must be a great gig. I realize there would be a fair amount of stress and craziness involved, but weddings are so super-saturated with love and joy that it seems you'd have a permatan of happiness if that was your regular work environment. Now I think I have a second fallback option after pastry chef if the lawyer thing goes kablooey. It's good to have options, even if they only get used for daydreaming purposes.

(Taken with my Nikon D90)

No comments: