Friday, October 31, 2008

Day 23/365 - Lame-oween



This picture should've been a shot of my friends and I out barhopping in costume. Or maybe it would've been a shot of someone we saw who had on a really clever or cool costume. But instead, it's just a shot of a leaf laying on the sidewalk that I took earlier in the day. Hoo-freaking-ray.

One of the group of people I was supposed to be going out with tonight got a headache and another got sick and so the plans fell apart and for the second year in a row I wound up doing nothing with no one for Halloween.

woo hoo

fun fun fun

What a great Halloween I didn't have today.

(Taken with my Nikon Coolpix S200)

1 comment:

DLC said...

Oh boo-hoo! I have had that same "headache"n which is a migraine since then! You still should have gone out.