Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 9/365 - Go Speed Racer, Go!



Most weekdays I eat lunch at my desk. Normally I have some kind of wrap (today it was turkey & swiss), veggies (today it was grape tomatoes), and fruit (forgot to pack fruit in my lunch bag today -- bummer). When the weather gets colder I switch from wraps to soup. Eating pretty much the same thing every day has never really bothered me.

During my lunch break, I usually either read, do the crossword puzzle, or watch a DVD of a tv show or old cliffhanger serial on my PC. Today I watched Speed Racer. It was the episode where he had to go up against the Mammoth Car (an all-time classic).

Speed Racer is my favorite cartoon of all time and possibly even my favorite tv show (although Northern Exposure and Jonny Quest are neck-and-neck for a close second place). The movie they released this year sucked tremendously, but the old Speed Racer tv show is tough to beat.

(Taken with my Nikon Coolpix S200)

No comments: