Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 161/365 - On the Verge



I really like photographing flowers. I'm not sure why. I think maybe it has to do with the color and geometry and fragility of them. Plus they don't move much generally speaking, so that makes them fairly easy to shoot. I grabbed this shot as I was walking over to a co-worker's b'day happy hour at Rosa Mexicano tonight.

Between the blue sky, warm weather, and blooming flowers, even if you didn't have a calendar you could tell we were on the cusp of Spring. Given how lame our winter was in general, I'm ready for Spring to get here. If the weather isn't going to dump a foot of snow on us, it might as well be sunny and warm.

And as long as it's going to be sunny and warm, you might as well sit outside eating guacamole and drinking pomegranate margaritas.

(Taken with my Nikon Coolpix S200)

No comments: