Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 185/365 - Saturday Night Geek Out



Tonight was one of the geekiest and most entertaining nights I've had in a while. My friends Des, Chris, and I went to the Medieval Times dinner show at Arundel Mills Mall in Maryland to eat with our fingers, cheer for the Red Knight, and watch dudes poke each other with lances and whack each other with swords. Then it was off to Dave & Busters to drink (more) beer and play video games.

There was a trivia game I really wanted to play, but I was never able to snag an open spot. And I know I could've rocked at that game, too. Instead I spent most of my time playing a submarine game where you torpedo passing ships in order to win tickets. I wound up with 500 tickets, but they didn't have much worth getting at this D&B, so I just decided to hang on to them.

Then we capped the night off with more drinking at my friends' place while we played Rock Band and Lego Batman on their Wii. It's a bit sad for someone above the age of 15 to admit that they stayed up until 4:15 in the morning playing Lego Batman on the Wii, but I don't care. I had a blast!

(Taken with my Nikon Coolpix S200)

No comments: